Thursday, August 5, 2010

Phishing Scamming and more! Oh my!

Ok...so I was going through my email today, in the junk folder no less. Because on occassion some useful information MIGHT show up in my junk folder.

And there it was! Amazon Account Security! MUAHAHAHAHAHA Ok so I added the laugh....

This thing wanted me to down load a program, and then open a browser to check my security settings on my Amazon account. Needless to say I responded with, Yeah ok, next time use my account id or login name idiot.

I began to think...hmmm. Maybe should get into this scamming business. Thena little voice in the back of my mind went "Hey stupid! If you do that you will lose your security clearance, and go to jail! And they call me the retard!" I damn near laughed myself outta my chair!

Needless to say the world is safe from me phishing and scamming for now!

1 comment:

  1. See inner retards are useful from time to time, Off with my sniper rifle to work on some detrimental ones!

    ReplyDelete